The measurements in Naiband bay to Dayyer bay area was completed as the second phase of this project, in 2009. The important operations which have been implemented through this phase, are as follows:
• Current and wave measurement at 6 stations during one year.
• Tidal measurement at 3 stations during one year
• Shoreline measurement during one year and once a month
• Coast profiles measurement during one year and once each three month.
• Taking handy sediment samples in the plan area.
• Suspended sediment load measurement using O
Table 1 Locations of Field Measurment Instruments
Figure (1) Marine stations installation position in the second phase measurements
The executive jobs have been done in the second phase of the projects:
• Workshop equipping
• Completing the equipments relevant to measurement operation
• Preparing and equipping the office, housing place and other use equipments.
• Coordination with the relevant organizations in the area
• Preparing the anchor system of measurement equipments
• Setting up and test of marine measurement equipments in the second phase.
• Anchor system preparation and installing it in marine stations site.
• Retrieval of the installed equipments and discharging the information and reinstalling them for twelve one- month periods.
• Shoreline survoying completely in two perids.
• Finishing the coastal and marine profile surveying operation for three periods.
• Survoying of coastal sediment samples and analysing the samples.
• Maintaining and utilization of the organizational buoy in naiband area
• Adding a wave and current station of sontek model in the location of LNG bay.
• Preparation of a professional education movie of the project
• Three levels of validation operations
• Installing a wave station in Naiband area
• Visiting and checking the sea bed in naiband Bay and Tonbak area
• Cooperation in foreign consultant visiting of the project area and the shoreline surveying and also visiting the underwater environment at several stations
• Moving Naiband AQ3 station in two periods
Figure (2) Marine measurement equipments used in the second phase
Figure (3) Set up, install and validation test steps of equipments at the project beginning